View Single Post
Old
08-10-2009, 02:58 AM
espo*

vCash: 500
facts eh?

Ok., lets look at these 'facts" more closely.

You seem to put so much stock in the past 2 world championships so i'll humour you with some "facts" regarding Russia and Canadas talent among forwards with some numbers from the tournament in 2008. You should at the very least get these numbers if nothing else.

The top 3 point getters in that tournament were all Canadians, hell, even Mike Green on defense equalled Ovechkins numbers.

A d-man matched the vaunted Russian forwards point totals,forwards you claim as "fact" being better then Canada's.

and those guys aren't even likely to be our top line next february.

It blows me away to think you have the gall to say Russias forwards are better then Canadas as facts.

I'm glad you're not a medical practioner of any sort, you would have a lot of people having their leg removed when all they came in for was too see why they are itching so much.

Now, just who is the retard around here?

pfft, facts my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
One more time, you retard:

Russian centers Malkin and Dats are both Hart nominees, and Crosby and Getzlaf aren't -- IT'S A FACT.
Crosby was eaten up by Zett, and Malkin wasn't -- IT'S A FACT.
Ovechkin is a reigning Hart Winner, and Malkin is a reigning Conn Smythe Winner -- IT'S A FACT.
Russia beat Canada every time they've met in the past few years and finished higher than Canada in 2 out of 3 Olympics -- IT'S A FACT.

These are not "opinions" or "emotions" or "considerations" or whatever else. They are FACTS. Not "my facts." Facts, period.

Last edited by espo*: 08-10-2009 at 03:05 AM.