View Single Post
Old
08-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
Holy ****, if only Forsberg could have kept up that 7ppg average for his entire career he'd have surpassed Gretzky's career totals in only 5 seasons. Also averaging 2 goals a game, that's wonderful, I'd take just half that from Giroux. Hmm, now that I look at it though, if Forsberg scored 50 points in just 7 games but was just a +17 that means that there were at least 33 goals scored against his team in those 7 games while he was on the ice. Hmm, that might just be the worst average ever. I mean geeze, your team is giving up just about 5 goals a game while your player is on the ice, I don't know if I lik that.

Obviously there is a mistake somewhere in your post Those numbers would be pretty crazy if true though.
Late night frittin with finding a way to line up the numbers under the headings knocked off a '4'... that was 47 Regular Season games, which has now been corrected through an edit. Thanks for pointing that out -- although a gentler and less sarcastic approach would have been nice.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote