Old
08-10-2009, 01:17 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
I've been voting for him the past 5 rounds lol.

Ocho Cinco again

This board seems to have a love affair with Doyle/Hagelin, can someone give me the low-down?
Hagelin is a Swedish forward at Michigan entering his third year. He's an excellent skater and very responsible defensively. Personally, I think he has decent offensive upside. That's a point of contention though and what holds him back from being ranked higher. People often compare him to fellow Swede Freddie Sjostrom, which seems like a reasonable comparison. Again, I think he'll develop more offense than that (based on his above average vision), but not everyone is buying it.

Chris Doyle plays in the QMJHL. He had 72 points in 59 games last season, though he was scoring at a much higher pace before injuring his back just after the middle of the season. He has good offensive awareness and a ridiculous shot. He's also feisty, but prone to taking dumb penalties. The big knocks on him are poor conditioning and a questionable attitude. He was once considered a high round pick, but fell to us in the fifth round last season.

nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote