View Single Post
Old
08-12-2009, 12:41 AM
JDM
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
have no fear. I didn't even know where to start. I had to ask the wife to get me a song and she grabbed one off her iphone and I then googled it for the lyrics...or did I?

It's tearin up my heart when I'm with you
And when we are apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I feel the pain
With or without you

Mrs. Zad is singing the song...
I will say, there is one lyric from one of those boybands (can't remember which one) I'll never forget. My sister was crazed with that, and put me through hours of hell blasting that garbage when they first became hot stuff. I remember getting so upset at one lyric:

"I never want to hear you say, 'I want it that way'"

Unless I missed something, these jag-offs had little girls gushing over a bunch of fruit cakes basically telling them to shut up because they don't care what they think. Now normally, this is an attitude I like to employ under many circumstances. However, not from these sissies in that form, teaching my little sister that she should kowtow to men. Works for me, not for my sister. Man I love double standards! I just remember that making me really angry when I first heard her singing along. I gave her lectures, "Don't you know what you are listening to?!?!" I know I was overreacting, but hey, getting up in arms used to be my thing! She didn't listen. Never has. Luckily she turned out to be a feisty little sprite.

Sorry for the digression... I have the game on pause... waiting for the lady to show up for the 3rd. She's never seen this one.

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote