View Single Post
08-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Registered User
mattihp's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Uppsala
Country: Finland
Posts: 15,978
vCash: 50
"klibbstubben" or "klibbstocken" is very common to hear in sweden

it's the little piece of a stick which has been taped with sticky tape that one rolls on ones stick to get a better grip.

mattihp is online now   Reply With Quote