Old
08-14-2009, 04:14 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHockey99 View Post
I don't get how Owens and Zabo are tied. Jordan Owens is one step away from the NHL. Zabo had a mere half a season as a good ECHLer. He isn't even an established AHLer. He'll probably become that this year, but come on, he shouldn't be ahead of Owens.

Owens can play a few games for the Rangers this year, and has the potential to be a very good third liner. I definitely think he should be ahead of Zabo.
Cool, then keep voting for him.

It's all about upside for me. I think Zaborsky has more. And I'm a big fan of Owens--I kept requesting he be added the last time around until someone correctly pointed out that we didn't have his rights at that time.

I mean I could sit and argue that it's silly for Ryan Bourque, who has not even played Junior hockey, to be ahead of Carl Hagelin who looks like a sure-fire third liner. Or that it's silly for Michael Sauer, who had an excellent season in the AHL and who didn't look at all out of place in his brief cup of coffee, to be ranked behind Matt Gilroy. But everyone has their take on each prospect, and everyone has their dark horse. Some people really like Zaborsky, myself included.

Last edited by nyr2k2: 08-14-2009 at 04:20 PM.
nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote