Thread: Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Vinny Prospal, 1 yr. $1.1 million
View Single Post
Old
08-16-2009, 11:33 AM
azrok22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Pardon my ignorance but if he's as good as everyone is talking about... why did Tampa buy him out?
If there's one thing that the last year has shown, it should be that TB has no clue what they're doing down there. It's pretty bad when a Rangers fan feels sorry for their fans over TB's management.

Quote:
When Brooks keeps his OPINIONS to himself and just REPORTS the NEWS, he is fine.

The problem with this guy is that 99% of his "reporting" is nonsensical, negative, pessimistic drivel.

You know why THN has nothing but negative crap to say about the Rangers, except to pick them at the top of the Conference the last couple of seasons? Because they have BROOKS as their Rangers correspondent. And in EVERY issue's organizational reports, he has NOTHING but NEGATIVE DRIVEL to spew into the 2 short paragraph report. EVERY issue.

I LOATHE Brooks.

I like UNBIASED, straightforward REPORTING.

If i want to hear OPINIONS i will come here to the HF boards.
I was going to respond, but this quote summarizes my feeling perfectly. Reading Brooks for years has left such a sour taste in my mouth that I am admittedly biased against anything he writes.

azrok22 is offline   Reply With Quote