Thread: Larry Brooks: Messier named Special Assistant ...
View Single Post
Old
08-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
So this guys been sniffing around the NHL dinner table for scraps for what, 15 years, without working or earning a shot and he deserves to apprentice for the next Ranger GM? I feel the 94 Oiler contingent, except for Gravy, are like the uninvited guests that move in permanently. I'm amazed how little ex-Oilers identify with Edmonton.

We'll be stuck with ex-Oilers for my life-time. This Sucks!!!! This dude "lead" us into the toilet for his 2nd tour and he "knows what it takes to win in New York?"

Does he know where Edmonton is? Enough already. There are far more deserving former (home-grown) Rangers that deserve it more.

Am I, besides Checketts, the only guy that thinks we've already paid enough for that lonely Cup? He pulled hold-outs and extorted concessions from the Rangers, left to chase the money and returned to lead us out of the playoffs for years. Yeah, he's the greatest. NOT!

I wouldn't mind Leetch (never happen while the Baffoon from Banf-f-f is here) or Ricky as they're our guys. But Methuseluh?
Yes, let's bash the guy who brought the cup to NY. If he wasn't here, NJ would have 4 cups, and we would be hearing 1940 chants still...

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline   Reply With Quote