View Single Post
08-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack
vCash: 500

HC-IR Pre-Season Power Rankings

252567/24The Calgary Flames have two of the most exciting offensive players in the league in Evgeni Malkin and Marian Gaborik. They also have D stud Brian Rafalski but as I said with Anaheim they have a problem in net with Marty Biron being the starter
2626220/30The Pittsburgh Penguins have no doubt the best D-Pairing in the league but outside of that their is nothing to look forward to for the Penguins. Their offense is more then below average and their goaltending is the same.
274047/28Atlanta boasts the best all around defense in the league and a Offense that is in the top half of the league. They're only problem is the possibility of Jose Theodore starting over Varlamov this upcoming season. All in all Atlanta should be higher up.
2846017/25All in all the Sabres offense is lightyears ahead of their defense. The offense is pretty good where as the defense could be the worst in the league. If Buffalo wants to compete in this league they should trade some of their talent up front for some defensive help.
2950119/30The top line of the Bruins is one of the only good points of the team. Outside of this line the offense is downright atrocious. However, the defense is better then most teams in the league which could help out in the long run. Boston and Buffalo could make good trading partners.
3055819/30No roster posted, nothing really I can say.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay

Last edited by Hollywood Couturier: 08-16-2009 at 06:33 PM.