View Single Post
Old
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM
bumperkisser

vCash: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyman009 View Post
I think the Ducks should finish 4th. The Ducks made it to the playoffs last year and beat the Sharks despite having goaltender issues and no secondary scoring. Now they have one of the best top 6 forward groups in the NHL, and the departure of Pronger should be filled well by Ryan Whitney and James Wisniewski. The Red Wings got a bit worse and lost some players that will reveal their weak goaltending. The Ducks should challenge the Sharks but will probably fall a bit short of the division. Profantasyconsultants.com has the Ducks finishing fourth and thinks the Ducks' top 6 is one of the best in the league as well.
I agree with this.. however we will only finish 4th if the youngsters step up.. with the departure of pronger there will be that domino effect and thus everyones ice time will increase... hopefully the young guns can handle that..
The canucks were the team that I was very unhappy bout being rated that high.. i think the ducks n flames are definitely a better team than the canucks.. if i were to place them it'd be around 7th

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote