View Single Post
Old
08-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Mr Irreverent
Put me in coach!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
The real question is will DL be signed to an extension after year 5? He talks a great game, all the slots are being filled on his little graph but the team still stinks. Do you re-sign a GM who stocks the minor leagues with talent but produces almost no results at the NHL level based on hope after 5 years? I think the majority of the fans are in agreement the team is headed in the right direction, a clear type of player is being brought in or drafted, the coach fits great but how long is this going to take?
Sadly I think the fate of the Kings is in the hands of #23 and #11. Dean gambled on signing them long term and having them be the faces of the franchise. I have never hid the fact that I think handing these two unproven players the keys to the Ferrari was probably not the best move. They have never won anything of significance and judging by their disappearing act last year during the "playoff push" I think more people should be questioning them. If I'm going to blame DL for anything, it's going to be this.

His scouting is off the hook!

Mr Irreverent is offline   Reply With Quote