View Single Post
Old
08-19-2009, 02:28 PM
wabwat

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnThGrt View Post
You are clueless, EJ was better in his rookie season than Doughty or Bogosian. Not sure how he comes back from his injury but he belongs there before any of the other 3 2008 guys listed. If EJ hadn't injured himself I'd have no issue moving Dought for him right now snd wouldn't mind one bit (Well I obviously prefer Doughty now and feel attached to him but we'd be getting equal or better back).
clueless?

you've basically based your assessment on an "if." and "better" in this case is rather subjective... for instance, Zach Bogosian was the only plus player among the three at the conclusion of their respective rookie seasons on the (technically) worst team of the three.

the fact remains that he DID get hurt and has already missed an entire season.

in less than one calendar year he had 3 big injuries, two of which required surgery... one was for his knee... already.

so you tell me that a kid, regardless of who he is, what team he plays for and his talent level, that can endure all that, miss an entire season, has played in less than 70 games at the NHL level, and may (MAY) not reach the level he had initially been projected at yet still continues to draw these automatic responses about undoubtedly being a perennial Norris threat from here on out by some 90% of the HFboards, is not overrated.

wabwat is offline   Reply With Quote