Old
08-21-2009, 03:54 PM
IHWR
The Chiropractor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamRast View Post
This concerns me...

In 63 games with the Leafs he had 41 points but in 18 with the Sabres he was at 4pts, which is the real Moore? Both. One fit in a system that worked well for his style of play, the other, on a team where he wasn't as good of a fit and it showed.

Which Moore does Shero get if he does sign him? I don't want him on the team, only way I would is if he took 1.4m (Dupuis' contract hit), and the team didn't re-sign Adams or brought in Rupp. But since Rupp is here, Adams is signed, Godard and Dupuis aren't gone, there is a glut of bottom 6 players. Moore is not needed.

I would rather have Zigomanis back.
That's the difference between a 2nd an third line center along with not seeing any powerplay time.

Moore isn't an offensive dynamo...but he's got some skills if you give him the opportunity (like Toronto did). He's best utilized in a bottom 6 role where he can match up against other teams scoring lines and kill penalties.

I don't even want Moore back but you guys are driving me a little crazy with your blatant lack of knowledge of how much better he is than Mike Zigomanis.

IHWR is offline   Reply With Quote