View Single Post
Old
08-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Hale The Villain

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLHammerbound View Post
PK only got hell from Quinn once that I saw...For the most part, that spinorama and his other high risk/ high reward plays worked. It was Hickey, NOT PK whose WJ decision making was poor.

And yes , PK was voted top D man in tourney...though my vote woulda gone to Myers, PK had a HELLUVA tourney + his enthusiasm seemed infectious / he appeared to be a real team leader, keeping everybody loose with his comedic antics etc...

Correctly, if I'm wrong ...BUT I seem to recall seeing a few highlites...Didn't Subban get called up briefly for Habs last year?...& didn't he try his patented Spinorama?...Which everyone and his little brother insists wont work on NHLers...and didn't it work to perfection?...a la WJ's
Why are you basing your opinion entirely on the WJC? Some players shine there, others don't. It's a 6 game tourney, not that important when judging a player. And Erik Karlsson was the defenseman of the tourney not Subban but let's not bring him into this discussion again

No record of him playing in the NHL or even the AHL for that matter. And I would love to see him try that spinorama on a seasoned NHL veteran defenseman, take the body is stamped onto every thought in their mind. Poor PK wouldn't know what hit him.