Round 2, Vote 5 (2009 update)
View Single Post
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by
Here are the candidates, listed alphabetically:
Order, as of the list
- Changed my views on Tretiak. Would basically rank between around Geoffrion
- Chelios went up a little as well. IMO, he's better than his actual age.
- I won't consider in this round : Max Bentley. Not that much of a big gap between him and his brother, and I don't really see Doug getting in there before round 7.
- I won't either consider : Tim Horton. I'm probably in the minority, but Horton getting in this round, while Earl Seibert is still uneligible to vote, would be a total travesty.
- Why Bathgate is a possibility and Dickie Moore isn't? That goes pretty much against EVERY, EVERY ranking that's been done in the past (and yes, I think they're relevant for this one). The worst is, I MIGHT vote Bathgate in this round (and wouldn't have voted Moore that much higher than Bathgate : for the record, I had the LW trifecta of Kharlamov/Mahovlich/Moore back-to-back. That was a mistake. The latters did more than the earlier). Tretiak is the wild card here. If the poor Hart results could be an argument for Lindsay, it's certainly for Moore.
- Joe Malone is the undisputed no.1 here.
Last edited by MXD: 08-24-2009 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MXD