View Single Post
Old
08-26-2009, 06:43 PM
sabresEH

vCash: 500
If you want the protection of a cage but also want vision. Then I recommend the I2 cage from Itech(maybe Bauer now) but its the one where its black on the outside and white on the inside. When I played minor hockey this is the cage I used and I loved it. However it was still a cage and did obstruct my vision. Ever since I had the choice I have not worn a visor. I just love playing hockey without one. I realize that there are risks but thats hockey. I have injured myself twice in hockey. Once was a broken wrist which a cage wouldnt have prevented and the other was a cut on my chin that tok about 5 stitches. This was the only facial laceration I have had in hockey and it came in minor hockey when I was wearing a cage. To me its just personal preference. And I prefer to not wear one. Also someone was saying something about the cage guys that say people who dont wear anything are dumb. The one thing that pisses me off about cagers are when they start beaking at me. They start calling me a ***** and stuff while they have a metal cage in front of them. Those guys really piss me off.

sabresEH is offline   Reply With Quote