View Single Post
Old
08-28-2009, 07:59 AM
nycbruins*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Peter Forsberg is attempting another comeback.He is playing in exhibition games with MoDo.

Forbserg to the Rangers(e4). It will be up later today.

http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/...182?source=rss

Forsberg to Gaborik...it's a power play goal
First, to address the Kessel issue...Maybe if Gaborik gets hurt in the pre-season it would be a nice option, but calling Kessel a center with defensive skills pretty much kills the credibility. He may say he likes center, but the next great pass he makes might be his first. And Julien has taught him to hustle back into the play more and he has shown improvement, but he has no defensive skills to speak of besides his blazing speed gives him the ability to get back into the play when motivated.

As for Forsberg, I'm sure many of you will make snide comments and beg for him not to go to NY, but I think it would be great. Granted, it's not my team, but I would head to MSG to see my favorite player of his generation play again. I know there'll be plenty of jokes about the frailty of a Forsberg-Gaborik hook-up, but with some luck, you got yourself the 1st line C you were looking for without spending any real money or giving up assets. What's the worst that can happen? Sell a few extra tickets?

Last edited by nycbruins*: 08-28-2009 at 08:06 AM.
nycbruins* is offline   Reply With Quote