View Single Post
Old
08-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Saved*

vCash: 500
Need semi-urgent reply regarding helmet/visor

Hi.

I have to replace my visor tonight before a game or I can't play, and I'm running out of time so here we go.

I had to take my visor off my helmet, easy right? Well, you know the J-Clips? They have 4 holes and you can screw two bolts into each clip that goes into the helmet. In the helmet there's two loose nuts that stick through the ear protector and out of those two holes.

When I took off my visor, 3 of the 4 total nuts on both sides of the helmet fell out and rolled underneath a bench that cannot be picked up and cleaned out.

Brings me to my question:

I'm looking at buying a Bauer HS22 straight cut tonight before my game and I was wondering the following:

Does it come with the nuts to connect it to my Bauer 4500, and if it doesnt, does anyone have any idea what I could do to remedy my problem? The nuts I'm talking about came with the helmet in the first place, already installed, but they're loose and just.. fell out when I took the j-clips off.

If I didn't explain clearly, sorry, just let me know and I'll try to explain better.

Saved* is offline   Reply With Quote