Thread: Rumor: Pierre Boivin leaving?
View Single Post
Old
08-29-2009, 11:11 AM
PunkinDrublic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
El Cloun is really awesome. From "Marleau is closer to Montreal" to "CLOSER!!!!" to "CLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEER" to.......will not be a Habs if nothing happens Monday.

As far as Boivin not being a Pres....you have to be freakin kidding me. When you are in the business of saying 1000 things per day with the mention that it's just discussion that it might never happen, do you seriously think that Boivin not being Pres was not talked already? By the most stupid journalists we have like 6 months ago? I heard that from the great Réjean Tremblay that depending of who will buy the team, that Boivin's job would be in jeopardy. That the Molson might think of either naming one of their own or wanting Serge Savard as the pres. And that was like I said more than 6 months ago.....

But the great El Cloun said it one month ago making him the greatest connection in Habs history.

What exactly did this clown had already that was really true? I know that in the old days, we had guys that REALLY seemed to have connections way more than the Cloun or Eklund does. That's not what they are all about.
This post is pure Gold, thank you Whitesnake.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote