View Single Post
Old
08-30-2009, 06:54 PM
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP

vCash: 500
Maine could not join the league this season, so we will proceed with the seven teams we already have.

Dawson City Nuggets to join AAA11 playoffs

Since we have a 7-team draft, we will - for playoff purposes - all together construct an 8th team immediately at the end of the draft, a sort of elite Double-A team made up of the best of the undrafted, as far as we all together see it. The team will come out of the blue to make a cup challenge and hence will be called the Dawson City Nuggets, after the historical team that did just that. The Nuggets will challenge the last team remaining during the Challenge Format process (no team may challenge the Nuggets). Here is how we all together will construct that team: Each of us individually decides on whom the next best undrafted 10 players are and send them to Dawson City training camp (by PMing the list to me on the last day of the draft). Ensure that your list of 10 camp invitees includes at least one forward, one dman, one goalie, one coach. Once all invitations have been sent (in to me via PM) then I will post a composite list of each and every man who is invited to camp, and anyone who receives more than one invitation is automatically on the team. We will then have a day or so to openly agree on whom at camp will make the team. Each GM is limited to submitting ten invitations to camp (so make them your best 10) in order to keep the process fair and equal. It's not my team (though I could submit a long list if asked to) and it isn't your team, it's our combined team of leftovers from our shortlists, a joint product, with the 7 of us acting like members of a scouting team, a drafting table and a managerial boardroom.

VanIslander is offline   Reply With Quote