View Single Post
Old
08-31-2009, 04:14 PM
MXD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post

14. Dickie Moore - Peter Forsberg if Forsberg played for the greatest dynasty ever.
Moore made that team better, and part of reason why that team is considered the best ever is that Moore might be the 6th best player on that team, although he was, at the very worst, the 2nd best player in his prime (and YES, that includes Doug Harvey, and YES, Moore was better than Harvey if you consider his two Art Ross seasons). and the 4th best player of the team throughout the dynasty years, which isn't a bad feat considering the three guys ahead of him are like 6th, 8th and 11th.

I think the argument in regards of Ted Lindsay's Hart shares applies to Moore. If anything, Moore might just be the closer player, gamestyle wise, to Lindsay.

For the record, Peter Forsberg will probably be part of my Top-10. He'll just be below Moore by 3-4ish ranks.

I think we should take into consideration how other attempts at making a Top-100 turned out for Moore vs. Bathgate. Same thing (to a lesser extent...) for Henri Richard IMO.

MXD is offline   Reply With Quote