View Single Post
Old
09-01-2009, 10:26 PM
mcb4life17

vCash: 500
2009/10 Fantasy Hockey Thread

So with the start of the regular season exactly a month away and the players starting to slowly trickle back into their cities and camps set to open. I figured its time to start looking forward to the fantasy hockey season.

I have started up a Yahoo league with a couple of friends. Its a 12 team head to head league with an auto-draft and I'm looking to fill it out. It a just for fun league and has a mix of hardcore fans and guys who are more laid back but stay up to date on players and the league. I'm looking to fill in the remaining spots as of now I have 4 available. Send me a PM if interested and I'll let you know the ID and Password.

Others can feel free to post here as well to set up other leagues or fill openings. Maybe we could set up a board only league I for one would be interested in that if we had any interest from other members. Also if the mods wanted to sticky this we can just use this for all fantasy talk and questions we may get from other teams fans about the B's as we have in years past.

Last edited by mcb4life17: 09-02-2009 at 08:05 AM.
mcb4life17 is offline   Reply With Quote