Thread: Írebro HK
View Single Post
Old
09-03-2009, 05:04 AM
zecke26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribban View Post
Well, our situations are a bit different being that I live in NA, so I can't pay to view because of geographic restrictions.
so where's the difference? i cannot get it here in germany either. they say sweden only.
i would even pay good euro money instead of weak swedish one.

Quote:
... I mean Hockey Allsvenskan is such a hot ticket here in North America that one couldn't allow it to be streamed... yet another testament to the arrogance level of the cerebreal elite running that show. I don't know how Basketligan makes it, surrending the potential bids for American broadcast rights, and allowing people to watch the games from wherever they are.
i don't see the problem with making the streams worldwide either. i don't think there are any broadcasting rights for allsvenskan outside of sweden. so they could easily stream it to whoever pays it. that's not a big deal. but then again the prizes are awful. it's only allsvenskan. so why is it not possible to offer a decent online season ticket to all games they stream? allsvenskan, while having the greatest swedish team in the league, is not exactly the NHL.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote