Thread: Írebro HK
View Single Post
Old
09-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Ribban

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
so where's the difference? i cannot get it here in germany either. they say sweden only.
i would even pay good euro money instead of weak swedish one.

i don't see the problem with making the streams worldwide either. i don't think there are any broadcasting rights for allsvenskan outside of sweden. so they could easily stream it to whoever pays it. that's not a big deal. but then again the prizes are awful. it's only allsvenskan. so why is it not possible to offer a decent online season ticket to all games they stream? allsvenskan, while having the greatest swedish team in the league, is not exactly the NHL.
Me bad... I forgot that it was Sweden only. 9 times out of 10 its Europe only. I guess I've been in NA for too long.... "If it ain't American, it's foreign!"

The lack of worldwide streaming for something like HA is absolutely crazy. I could see why they would possibly black out certain areas in the local markets. THAT would make sense. To deny and refuse revenue from the other side of the world by not opening up the servers is complete madness if not incompetent. Disappointing.

Ribban is offline   Reply With Quote