View Single Post
Old
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Xoggz22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macster View Post
I was one of the few pulling for Pic to be drafted in '04, so I am really pulling for him. He has a lot of work ahead of him though, as there are a glut of wingers ahead of him on the depth chart. I think he has a good chance of being a regular if Howson can find a way of dealing Chimera.

We know what the top six will look like (for now) so here's an idea for the bottom six:

Filatov - Pahlsson - Modin
Picard - Dorsett - Torres

We know the team is going to try Dorsett at centre, so that would leave Murray and Boll as the 13th and 14th forwards. Camp will definitely be interesting this season, it will be fun to see how the bottom two lines shake out.
Also a Picard fan but I don't see any way he plays ahead of a cheaper, more experienced (NHL level) player like Murray or Boll. I think Boll simply had a rough Sophmore season and could be a 3rd line guy in Columbus but not before Torres and Modin.

As said in 1,264 threads...we seem to have an overload of wingers. That's not a bad thing if we can turn the lemons into lemonade.

Here's hoping Pic joins the big club. That means we opened some space for he and Filatov....

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote