Thread: NHL EHM glitch
View Single Post
Old
11-10-2004, 08:07 AM
pld459666

vCash: 500
NHL EHM glitch

as I was playing the demo I noticed that Braydon Coburn was a UFA that I quickly signed. When I purchased the official version that was corrected, good to see.

But the glitch that I'm speaking of happened around the 45 game mark for my first season.

As my team was losing game after game I was trying all sorts of trade options and no one was biting on anything, until that 45 game mark.

I then started seeing trades being offered from Edm for Ryan Smyth to another team for chump change, I stepped in and offered a 2nd round pick and was able to land him.

I saw a similar deal for Scott Neidermeyer and did the same only this time adding Ivan Branka. A 2nd round pick, cash and Branka for Neidermeyer?

Patrick Eilas - Poti and a 2nd rounder and cash

Pronger - Lampman, Nycholat, 2 2nd rounders and 1 million

It seems like the spectrum from not even looking at deals or an unwillingness to negotiate any of the deals above to accepting them at first offer should be wider than it is.

My budget has skyrocketed, which means that I will be dealing Jagr, but with the depth that I have, this shoudn't be to much of a problem.

Just thought I'd point that out.