Thread: Speculation: Stalberg Prediction
View Single Post
Old
09-05-2009, 08:46 AM
wayne98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsInSeven View Post
I have to agree. I believe he may be perhaps the Leafs' safest prospect with the size and NHL level skating but he hardly snipes from what I've seen of him. His shooting ability looks to be average at best. I didn't see any standout puck skills although he's not bad. I believe to score consistently at the NHL level he's going to need to stick his nose into the danger areas on the ice. That's a tough life and few players are up to that task. We'll see. This prospect is a favourite of mine. It's personally gratifying to have surmised that he was the best prospect in NCAA while the majority thought that player was either Ruegsegger or Rau.
I agree with you, also i agree with someone else who wrote he is kind of like Fransen, now if he can play like fransen he will be a top 6 forward or a top 3 forward easy.. I think he is one of the leafs best prospects, and wilson and burke better give this guy a fair shot, i would hate to see this guy get sent down if he is playing good because they want to give a north american guy a spot on the team i.e wayne Premeau...

wayne98 is offline   Reply With Quote