View Single Post
Old
09-05-2009, 09:54 AM
nuck
Axis of Evil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylsittler27 View Post
Looks like a 3rd line guy who is nice to have on your team.He would have to do it at the ahl level to get a crack at Burke's team though because it is top 6 or nothing for him.He will play in the NHL,2011,for another team.The leafs have at least 6 guys better than him already.Tlusty,Kulemin,Stefanovich,Grabovski,Kadri and Ryan/Hayes(Burke loves beef).Nice injury filler though.
I think Stefanovich has big enough holes in his game he may never play in the NHL. I am pretty sure the organization rates him behind Stalberg, who would have attracted a lot more interest than Bozak if he was an FA this year.
Ryan and Hayes are barely on the map as pro prospects. They have a long ways to go before they are more than long shots, and are less likely than Stef to become NHL players of any kind.
Not saying Stalberg is a sure thng or a budding star, but he looks ready to be a solid pro today, which you can't really say about Stef yet and definitely not about Ryan or Hayes.
He isn't one dimensional or a perimeter player and with his size and speed if his scoring didn't make it he could play a bottom 6 role although they will give him every chance to be a scorer before that happens.
I don't think he will start the season with the Leafs either though. With Poni still onthe club they have a spot for Tlusty and thats about it.

nuck is offline   Reply With Quote