View Single Post
Old
09-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Oilerdiehard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamus View Post
That tattoo picture is hilarious. I just saw the banana hammock picture too. This guy is classic.

It's good that they're giving him a shot with a new coaching staff. I may not have been watching closely enough last year, but I remember him scoring 3 points in four games with friggen Pouliot on his line.

I like to think that he's working on the parts of his game (skating, defence) that have caused him to go from prospect to suspect and I hope he has success, EVEN IF we'll have to listen to BBO say I told you so for the rest of his life.
He said in a recent radio interview. Much to my amazement that his skating is good and he does not need to work on it at all.

If he is thinking about playing Rob Schremp hockey from junior as he has been saying lately. Then that has nothing to do with working on the defensive side of things either.

It also surprised me recently when he said he just now started to diet right along with working out. He has been talking about having a proper diet and working out right for years. I guess it was just lip service in the past? I know after the first camp he said it and then later admitted during his last year of junior he ate his favourite food McDonalds pretty much every day all year long.

I am actually pulling for the guy. I think he has worked a lot of the junk out of his junior game in the minors. I am a little worried from his recent comments he is going come in with this hotdog all offense and nothing else attitude. Which will punch him a ticket to the minors in a hurry.

I am pulling for him though as I said. He can be an NHL player if he gets his head on straight.

Oilerdiehard is offline   Reply With Quote