View Single Post
Old
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Infliction

vCash: 500
Deep H2H Yahoo fantasy league, 12 teams

Looking for some more teams. 7 slots open.

LEAGUE NAME: Midnight Hockey
LEAGUE ID: 117517
LEAGUE PASSWORD: oldtimehockey
LEAGUE URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...midnighthockey

The draft is (tentatively) set for next saturday (the 12th) at 11:45pm EST but that can be changed, so let me know your availability. I'm all for moving it up.

I've made the rosters slightly bigger than the yahoo default;
2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3F, 4D, 1UT, 2G and 6 Bench spots. Also, 3IR spots.

Teams will be pretty deep and I made a couple minor tweaks to the scoring system (nothing drastic), so we're going to be drafting some second and third-tier players. I suggest only knowledgeable hockey fans join. This is the real deal, gotta know more than just the superstars.

It is a head to head league. 2 Divisions (Apparently thats a new setting on yahoo so I'm trying it out.).

I give my word to all of you that I will be 100% completely legit as a commissioner, I have no interest in cheating whatsoever as I don't see the point in it. I prefer to kick your arses legitimately .

Draft order will be random. All trades must go through me (I've seen far to many legit trades get vetoed by stupid users) but unless its ridiculously lopsided, I wont be veto-ing any trades. Unlimited roster moves (trades, pick ups, drops etc.) and no "Can't Cut" list aswell.

Hope to see some of you guys there,

Spence

Infliction is offline   Reply With Quote