Thread: Proposal: Trade Proposal: Anton Babchuk
View Single Post
Old
09-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Casework

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
I didn't make anything up. As I said if you had quoted someone I wouldn't have said a word.

Thanks for letting me know. I was really confused. I mean, I thought there was a real chance this was going to happen. That "Period." part really pushed me over the edge. I mean, I didn't think you were serious until that. So authoritative. That's why they pay you the big bucks.
No, you get it, because clearly you're the smartest person in the room. But all of my comments were based on other comments or discussions going on in this thread. But I don't know why I have to explain myself in the first place, because you're just going to come back with a post saying, "I know that, I'm not stupid."

I'm not going to quote 4 or 5 different people to respond to specifically out of the group of people discussing in this thread. If you can't read the entire thread to get a context of why I would make a comment, that's your problem. But when you ask me to explain myself and then I do, that should be the end of it. Instead you try to explain to me like I'm a third grader who my discussion should have been specifically directed towards and what kind of discourse I should have with that person.

Casework is offline   Reply With Quote