View Single Post
Old
09-09-2009, 06:53 PM
frickin dannie

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to frickin dannie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKY39 View Post
Can't remember if I've done one of these before. Oh well. New season...why not update.

Name: Alex
Nickname: A-Mac, Macs
Age you act: 20-ish
Sex: Male
Where you live: Hamilton, Ohio
Where you were born: Hamilton, Ohio
Where you used to live: Never moved out of Hamilton...yet.
Nationality: American
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175
Mode of Transportation:1998 Honda Accord with Jackets' plates "HCKY39"
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic (like if we saw you in the Rbar, how we'd know it was you): Sideburns, perhaps
Job: Production Assistant at WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio. Junior at Miami University.

How you became a Jackets fan: Always loved college hockey and just switched on the Jackets' sometime in 2005. Hooked ever since.
How much of a Jacket-Whacket Job are you: I'd give it 10 stars out of 5. The logo will soon be tattooed somewhere on my arm.
Favorite Jackets player: Antoine Vermette
Favorite non-Jackets player(s): Dan Boyle, Ryan Jones
Other NHL Team(s) You are Willing to Root For: Really?
Favorite teams in other sports: Anything Miami University
Section you usually sit in: Anywhere
Rituals or superstitions you observe when watching or attending a game: Nothing as of yet.

Music You Actually Listen to: Silversun Pickups, Killswitch Engage, Trapt, AC/DC, Shinedown, Rise Against, Manchester Orchestra. Lots more...very eclectic taste.
Favorite Movie(s): Wouldn't say I have a "favorite." Just too many that I really like. The Dark Knight is probably tops on my list from the last year or so.
Favorite TV Show(s): Anything on NHL Network, The First 48, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Favorite Food(s): BBQ, Skyline Chili, Italian, Mexican. Chinese. Hard to pick.
Pets You Share Your Household With: A cat, Killian
Pirate or Ninja: Hmm. Tough choice here. How about a ninja with a wooden leg?
Other thing(s) we should be warned about you: The CBJ pretty much rules my life. I daydream about living in Columbus and going to Jackets' games (future STH) after work. Hope to fulfill these dreams post-college. I have another weird hope for my future...that I find and hopefully marry a girl that is down for going to the R-Bar before/after games and is as obsessed with the CBJ as I am. Weird, I know. I love everything about the city. Currently, I work in Television (sucks, don't ever get into it) and am pursuing a BS at Miami in Kinesiology & Health. Nice to "meet" everyone! Go Jackets!
WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WILL U B MY FREN.
yes no
(circle one)