View Single Post
Old
09-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Robert
Foligno family

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Robert
Peca for all intent and purpose was our third line center; I know the centers where all over the map last season but if I recall as the season came to an end Malhotra was the fourth line center Peca third.

But that's not important really, what is important is that the HF staff (experts imo) came up with the 10th seed based on credible facts. Some have discounted my assertion that our division strength will end up being an issue due to all teams improving equally (or something like that). I say don't overrate the Jackets in our division, we could lose a ton of games to Detroit, Chicago, SL and Nashville if we play anything less than playoff hockey in those games.

If Mason goes down (for any reason), our power play continues to hover around 25th or injuries take out Klesla and Brassard our season could end up as a 10th seed in the West.

I predicted a finish over a broad range from 7th to 11th based on these possibilities, however; if we improve our PP, avoid injuries and Mason excels we will be the 7th seed. If not a 10th seed is possible.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote