View Single Post
Old
09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
FlyersGirl28

vCash: 500
Hi all! I joined about a month and a half ago and have only posted a couple of times. Figured I'd go ahead and post some info about myself so you can get to know me a little better.

Name: Jessica

Favorite Team(s): Flyers, Dolphins ( don't hate me! )

Most Hated Team(s): Penguins, Penguins, Penguins, Cowboys and Patriots

Favorite Player(s): Mike Richards, Daniel Carcillo, Martin Biron ( yes I love him ), Steve Mason, RJ Umberger, Darrien Hatcher, Henrik Zetterberg, Ryan Getzlaf

Most Hated Player(s): all penguins especially Crosby and pigface Kennedy, Sean Avery and Martin Broduer ( or however you spell his name )

NHL09 Top Line: hmm... I'd have to think of this more. Too many good ones to pick just one.

Flyers fan since: 2 seasons ago... kind of a newbie, I know, but I grew up in a house where football was god and there were no other sports except football. I've always liked hockey because of the roughness and shear talent. The Flyers are my favorite team because they are one of the most entertaining teams to watch and they are my first love of the sport. I will be a Flyers fan for life! I may be kind of new but I know a lot about hockey, I learn quick.