View Single Post
Old
09-10-2009, 10:09 PM
  #26
XX
... Waiting
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: 48th State
Country: United States
Posts: 27,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTurris View Post
I talked explicitly with Doug Moss during one of the intermissions today, he told me that Wayne will be coaching as of Saturday as no ones contract/ lease (in the case of Glendale) has been dissolved as a part of these hearings and likely wont be decided before Saturday.
I'd prefer he just stay away. What if Baum rules early next week that the NHL bid wins. Is Gretz still going to show up? He has no contract, under that situation. I'd much rather Sean Burke or Greg Ireland run the practices in the meantime.

XX is offline