View Single Post
Old
09-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Shaggyman

vCash: 500
This was the only game I went to and I think I picked the wrong one. Anyway, a few thoughts on it.

Kadri - Impressed that even with his size he is not afraid to get his nose dirty, in a game that the leafs had nothing going, you could tell it upset him which I liked.

Stallberg - Dude looks huge but overall didnt live up the hype I was hearing. Maybe he was worn down at this point but was hoping for more.

Bozak - Showed flashes, has a few nice chances early and then barried a nice one late. Not one leaf was great but he looked pretty good.

Greenoop - Looked slow, turned down a fight in the 2nd when down 4-0 (better still be hurt) and then was glued to the bench til mid-way through the 3rd.

Hanson - Again looked big and dished out a few nice hits but didnt impress

Gilliati - Kids got wheels but no hands, will be role player back with Marlies

Entire Defence - Could not make and good breakout passes, kept cycling back in there own end or behind there own night until they gave it away, this was a really bad showing. Blacker looked ok and Gunnarson was average but Ryan, Lacriox and Perry were horrible.

Champagne - Dished out some nice hits but was otherwise non existant

Stepanovich - Looked tentative, never really saw him break stride, he just kinda hovered around the outside of the action waiting for the puck to pop to him. Played the point on the PP and always gave light passes.

Mitchell - Needs to grow the full stache back

Reimer - Had no support at all and let every high wrist shot beat him

Shaggyman is offline   Reply With Quote