View Single Post
Old
09-13-2009, 06:09 AM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 500
I think this year is going to be brutal. Ugly. Several headaches. We will finish strong but no where near the play offs.

DR was hand picking select talent with a plan. The farm is thin. Gillies looks likes he will not see a regular shift yet this year. Sheppard and PMB will need some adjusting. Havlat to a new team.

We cannot open the offensive up with Brunno and Nolan on the team. I like them, they are good at what they do. Thats it. Both are one little nic away from sitting out several games.

I do not want Koivu playing 22+ minutes when this not the team that is going places. Why tear away at years when its to barely make the play offs. I hope we cool off on Koivu.

I see the wild on a two year plan. Let the kids adjust to the style. Lose your big contracts after the season and the old. And then attack the market. Johnnsson, Zidlecki and Nolan are all gone. Freeing up 10.5 mil alone right there. Koivu will get a raise. But thats it.

I would love the wild to be contenders and still have that room and freedom coming up. I just do not see it.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote