View Single Post
Old
09-15-2009, 09:25 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
To be honest I've thought about it and if people are willing to take Lang I don't see why not Sundin if he'll take a serious pay cut and come straight to game 1.

No denying he is better then Plekanec. Not only that but he's a big C. I don't even care about payback for Komi, he's like the missing piece practically. (Yeah I know Vinny would be better, but I'm talking for a realistic 1 year deal 2nd line C)

And when you think about how this guy probably wants to just win a cup, seeing as how imo he could possibly see himself as a good fit here now with our current team, he could be willing to take the pay cut in order to win.

That having been said I doubt it'll happen or that the rumor is true and I think he'll end up signing cheap in Vancouver.

But I think if we did sign him:

A. Kost-Gomez-Gionta
Pacioretty/Lats-Sundin-Cammalleri (maybe Plekanec on wing even?)

It doesn't seem all that bad guys come on you'd get a chubby over having Sundin as a 2nd line center with cammalleri, those are two tough lines to play against imo, and our D looks good and depth is nice, and goaltending we have a young rising star as a goalie, its his season to prove now whether or not he's going to pan out, with a much improved D.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote