View Single Post
Old
09-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Dagoon44

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Watching paint dry would have been better then this game. There was around 100 people total including some big time V.I.P. in the crowd watching and scouting. They were
Anders Hebgerg Awesome guy really nice and talkative with fans
Mark Messier Totally unfriendly and annoyed at people for asking for pictures or autographs. He wasn't friend and refused to shake anyone's hand. He warmed up after we spoke and he realized I worked at his foundation lol
Glen Sather Hey Glen how are you? Can we take a quick picture? ''Only if you must"" LOL totally annoyed he had to watch this game .
Gordie Clark seemed nice enough
Adam Graves WOW this guy is truly a beautiful person. He talks signs autos and poses for pictures with everyone who wanted one and people he remembers he stays and talks to for as long as they want he is a role model.
Mr and Mrs. squishy lol two great hockey fans and people

Game was slow paced with tons of whistles.
Wise busted his A@@ all game long and was very solid.
Lacouture was horrid and looked like he was a step behind even at a AHL level shocked if he sticks around.
Locke has great hands and nose for the net but a little small
Didiomete had a quick fight but this kid is a AHLer
heikkinen good on the pp moving the puck looked solid but needs to get more used to american game.
Crowder scored great goal to tie in third whole scouting department jumped up after he scored it and Messier said great hands
i really liked Kundratek game alot
Soryal tries hard finishes his checks and can trash talk with the best of them

Dagoon44 is offline   Reply With Quote