Thread: PGT: Habs Beat the Cats 3-2
View Single Post
Old
09-18-2009, 01:38 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odelein24 View Post
Not sure what happened to A. Kostitsyn. He took a hit really early in the game and it looked like his wrist was injured. He came back after being hunched over on the bench for a few minutes. Unfortunately, he was almost invisible for the rest of the game, barring the one pass to Cammy.

Something just wasn't right with Kostitsyn after he almost got injured. He looked so disinterested, he was the slowest on the line and was unable to protect the puck when pressured. Hopefully tonight was the bump in the road and not the status quo. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Martin will be able to do with him.
thats enough to convince me to not take him in my hockey pool this year and that he will be dumped out of the first line quickly enough if he cant fellow the pace of Cam and Gomez.. its becoming a really sad story the one of A.Kost, picked #10 in one of the best draft ever.. The kid has amazing skills but just cant get out from his coma, obviously jacques martin has alot of work to do to get him on the right track.. the good news id that Martin is an excellent teacher, so there is still hope..

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 09-18-2009 at 01:51 PM.
NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote