View Single Post
Old
09-19-2003, 06:36 AM
303Joe

vCash: 500
No Mr. Melrose there are no Isles PS games on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Is there any televised Isles PS you can alert us to Joe?

Tell your wife, anyone who lives on LI has mental problems.
but hey I get to listen to an exciting webcast of the game tonight if I want. Oh what fun thats gonna be. I'm actually going to bridgeport on Sunday for the isles/Bruins game as I will be visiting my father in Naples FL on Oct 4th the Isles only home preseason game. Then to boot my friend who is getting married I know I already gave him a good taslking to but he is still going through with it has his freakin rehearsal dinner on Oct. 18th i'm in the wedding so pretty much gotta go but I did throw an excuse that I will try to follow up on as Oct. 18th is Isles opening night . Oh well enough of my problems I didn;t even get in the fact that my co. that I've been working for for 13 years got sold so they will be closing in the near future but that for another day. In the meantime I will watch the rangers pre-season games as it is hockey action.
On another note I know you go to alot of concerts not sure how big you are into guitar musicans but Satriani, Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen are gonna be at the Beacon Theater on Nov. 11 tickets went on sale this morning at 10. Should be a very good show saw Yngwie several times many years back and he can play. Satriani is also great 2 very different styles but 2 excellent guitarist. No such a big Vai fan but he is also a great talent. OK I gotta go now as I'm really going of on a tangent.