Thread: PGT: Habs beat Sens 2-1
View Single Post
Old
09-18-2009, 10:58 PM
Kman777

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
No, it did not connect. Also, Yablonski got cut when he fell face first on the ice with Neilson over him. I don't understand all the hype surrounding him. I don't think he'll be an NHLer.

And I was impressed with how Gionta was working hard on the ice tonight. I wasn't surprised, but it was good to see. I could see him being named captain after all. He's like Koivu a few years ago, expect as a winger.

But the one I was the most happy with is Plekanec. He was really working hard. I know he's always working, but tonight, he did all the second efforts he could. He went to the net, he dived to get the puck, he worked well on the PK...and he was shooting the puck a lot. Maybe even too much! But that's not a bad thing at this point. I think he'll bounce back!

Maxwell skill set is also awesome. I don't know if you guys noticed, but at some point at the end of the game, he was just inside the Sens territory and he turned around and did a little pass to the defenseman. It was a beauty!

Anyways, all in all, boring game because there wasn't much good player on the ice, but it was still great to see some hockey again!

I saw that!!! It was incredible.