View Single Post
Old
09-19-2009, 02:29 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
as I pointed out a while back, last season we didn't have a single forward with more than 200 shots. Hornqvist has 13 in two games. Not every shot can be a big time scoring chance, but if you continually put the puck on net, things will happen for you. I applaud his effort, and I've been much more impressed with him this year than last.
I like hearing that Santorelli has an accurate shot and quick release.

On Hornqvist, he has shot a lot. And nobody ever faults his energy. What gets me is when he gets a chance, so often it seems the puck heads up ice the other way. When Leggy or Erat or Arnott or Sully shoot we get more to follow. I don't know what is is about Hornqvist's style Maybe he's just often creating something on his own and is ahead of his linemates. But I listen on the radio and I'll hear "Hornqvist drives in, SHOOTS!!! Now, here's so-and-so bringing it up ice back into the Predators end..."

I want someone who can help a line sustain pressure or able to be back on defense quickly.. With Hornqvist I always feel like he's going to be hustling to catch back up as the play heads up ice.

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote