View Single Post
Old
09-19-2003, 07:20 AM
Tazzjayz

vCash: 500
Full time lurker but this deserves a post!!

Yesterday Iwas a time Nightclub, like I am every Thursday, a friend of mine works there, then I spotted Mike Komisarek and Marcel Hossa and this guy knows hockey so he goes to them turns out he knows them well, so we go upstairs me my friend and 2 girls that came with me. Upstairs there was Ron Hainsey who was getting picked up by every chick in the club and 2 other Habs players which I didnt recognize by face.

So Basically I had a long conversation with Komisarek and Hainsey not a lot about hockey, it was more about alcohol and women. But Mike was so happy when I called him Chris, he's like it's Mike and I said I meant Chris for Chris Pronger. He loved it!!!

After getting drunk with them, this girl that came with me finally got Hainsey's phone number and he got hers. Then at around 2AM I go downstairs and Leonardo Dicaprio was there, so my friends were all in his small VIP area, we finally got there and we got even drunker, Leonardo was doing Coke every like 2 minutes but hey thats what hollywood people do. Cocaine.

My friend just called me know and apparently Ron Hainsey gave her tickets for tomorrow's game and after the game we're going out to some club.

Gotta show the guys around town!!