View Single Post
Old
09-20-2009, 03:15 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
I imagine the Ducks were pretty tired as well. It's always fun beating the Ducks but, as Schenn said, one game at a time. I want to see this team gel and get better every game. The little things, play in the corners, traffic in front of the net, neutral zone pressure, blue line pressure, forecheck, passing from the defensive zone, breakout plays, entering the offensive zone with speed, cycling the puck, etc. are what make momentum and keep momentum in hockey games. Let's see our boys keep getting better at those little things and we will win a lot more games than last season. Before you know it, we're playing in June.

Edit: For those advocating Schenn to stay up, I would be very disappointed if he did. I don't mind him playing a few games this season, perhaps even up to 9, but I want Schenn getting 20+ minutes in critical game situations where he is relied upon to carry the play as a first line center. He has top line center written all over him but not yet, no matter how well he performs.

Last edited by Zad: 09-20-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Zad is offline   Reply With Quote