Thread: Proposal: Trade Proposal: Anton Babchuk
View Single Post
Old
09-20-2009, 12:36 PM
hashmarks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJfan4evr View Post
That's why I said "hard to tell". I only know what I read on the boards and Dispatch. Sounded like we did well in Pittsburgh and svcked in the other two. Personnel obviously is big. The heart of my point is missed. We've got a need and have failed to address it. Babchuk looks to be a reasonable alternative. Quite a few fans share this thought. If not Babchuk then who?
There are many out there that would help us, it wouldn't take THAT much of an upgrade to improve on what we have. Like I said, Babchuk's shot would have helped for sure, but this is a guy who was also benched in the playoffs. They have to have a reason or two to have not gone after him. Perhaps they are waiting for potential waiver pickups or have a few irons in the fire?

I know the staff has worked tirelessly to alter our pp setup, and with Brassard on the point, let's see where it goes before we start drawing conclusions based on a few pre-season games.

Do we need someone to help us? I have been saying that all along, but I am not ready to cry fail yet.

hashmarks is offline   Reply With Quote