View Single Post
Old
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Sam
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake the Nation View Post
Wudrick had a goal and an assist Friday night.
Good catch. I hadn't realized the Kings had released him yet. He's still on the Kings training camp roster.

More on Wudrick and Swift Current's Opening Victory
Quote:
Wudrick had a goal an assist in his first game of the season after returning from surgery just in time for the season opener.

“It was pretty exciting to get back,” said Wudrick, 19. “For myself I had appendicitis there two weeks to the hour of our home opener so it was pretty exciting for myself to get back obviously and recover quickly. To have everyone back and healthy was pretty exciting and our fans were awesome today and it was great to see everything new in our rink and all the fans excited tonight.”

Wudrick failed to score in his first 12 games last season before coming on late to net 35 during his third full season with the Broncos.

“It was a bit of a rough start last year and I was pretty inconsistent even throughout the season up until about the second half. My goal this year is to have a strong season game in and game out. Hopefully I can get that going and tonight was a good start for us. I am playing with a really good line now with Cody and Dane Muench there.”

Sam is online now   Reply With Quote