View Single Post
Old
09-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
i think thats all voros is when hes playing well. hard work. theres not alot of talent behind that hard work. his skating is mediocre at best. he looks goofy running all over. he certainly hustles but then nothing usually happens. and working on pure energy looks good for a few weeks, then that runs out and he cant sustain it any longer and eventually hell go back to being........well, the real aaron voros.

hes played well enough to earn a 4th line spot this camp, problem is were more talented this time around. thats the breaks when your team begins to improve its personel.
Aaron Voros was depended upon to be a top 6 forward at the beginning of last season (how friggin scary is that). He actually somehow fit in over the first few weeks of the season, and hes admitted he lost his game trying to become the goal-scorer that he isn't. Thats where this false "Oh, the REAL Aaron Voros will be back at some point" sentiment comes from. Well guess what, I think the real Aaron Voros is the snarly, energetic guy we;ve seen in the preseason so far. I think the REAL Aaron Voros is a guy that can go out there and cause havoc for a few minutes a night. I think all the real Aaron Voros has to do is keep his energy level up and he'll be a perfect 4th liner in a Torts system.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote