View Single Post
Old
09-22-2009, 12:42 PM
levski87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Aaron Voros was depended upon to be a top 6 forward at the beginning of last season (how friggin scary is that). He actually somehow fit in over the first few weeks of the season, and hes admitted he lost his game trying to become the goal-scorer that he isn't. Thats where this false "Oh, the REAL Aaron Voros will be back at some point" sentiment comes from. Well guess what, I think the real Aaron Voros is the snarly, energetic guy we;ve seen in the preseason so far. I think the REAL Aaron Voros is a guy that can go out there and cause havoc for a few minutes a night. I think all the real Aaron Voros has to do is keep his energy level up and he'll be a perfect 4th liner in a Torts system.
Thats the Aaron Voros that doesn't want to be sent down. The REAL Aaron Voros is a guy who can barely skate, can't fight (yet loses all team momentum when he does), isn't really a great forechecker simply because he's slow, and is good for about the first 5 games of the year where teams are still adjusting. Your man love for Voros is appalling. Did you not watch any of last season?

The Voros debate continues.

levski87 is offline   Reply With Quote