View Single Post
Old
11-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Canadian Chris

vCash: 748
Great stories....

I've got a few myself...

My first story happened in Pee Wee....I played house league as my dad really never gave me any confidence that I could play AAA...haha...ANYWAYS, the league I was in was sending down a "all-star" team to Seattle for a tourny. Well, I got to go, and man, that was one amazing tournament.

We walked over the US teams, as they begin hitting in Pee-Wee, where as we began hitting in Bantam. Anyways, I think our first 3 games were against teams from Washington State. The scores were like 15-1, 13-2 and 10-0 or something like that. Anyways, in the semi-finals we got to face a team from the lower mainland...possibly Ridge Meadows - can't remmeber for sure. We beat them 5-2, I distinctly remember this because I hadn't had the greatest tournament to this point, but had 2 goals and an assist this game...I've still got the game MVP t-shirt too haha...it was good times.

In the finals we played Langley and that was just a helluva game. Tied 3-3 after regulation, so we did a 10min 5-5 OT...nothing happens. so it drops to 4-4 OT for 5mins...I was on the ice for the goal, simply awesome tourny to win there...my buddy just sorta had the puck bounce through legs and over sticks and somehow managed to lay flat for him and he put it in a wide open net. Good times!